Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Small World

Blogging seems to be proving that the world is a small place after all. Our blogging comunitity seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. Not just here in the United States, but all over the world. I encourage anyone that hasn't tried it to give it a try. It is fun and you never know where new friends are going to pop up. I have been doing it for about two years now and enjoy it more all the time. You will find someone who has the same interests as you do. Or you may find you have developed a new interest by reading someone elses blog. But do be careful. Someone with your interest may not always be the exact person you want to corospond with. Some sites do have things on them that shouldn't be on family oriented sites. Even though I don't have childeren in the house any more I don't want to read a site that is not family oriented. And if someone puts a bad comment on my site I delete it as soon as I see it. Since I don't always get on the computer every day, if you see a bad comment, my apoligies.
None the less, give blogging a try and may new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment