Monday, March 03, 2008

Tagged

Ok. Here is a dumb, silly game that is circulating through the bloggers. I guess it is sort of like some of the emails I get asking for all kinds of silly information so you can know more about the person you are talking too. Cindy from Cindy's Snaps has tagged me and J.D.'s Soapbox. So I will give this a try.

Here Are The Rules1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.2. Post THE RULES on your blog.3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

7 Weird or Random Facts About Me

1. I collect mystry books.
2. I don't like to wear dresses or makeup.
3. I like silly glow-in-the-dark toys.
4. I was afraid of earthworms when I was a kid, but I like them now.
5. I love old west history and stories.
6. I like animal crackers for breakfast.
7. I love to watch trees grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment