Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Turned Wood

Many many years ago Lee got a wood turning lathe and made lots of nice things for me like the candle stick in the first photo. This year for Christmas he wanted to get a new lathe so I said yes, and for him to pick one out so he would get want he wanted. He has been using it alot. He made me 2 candlesticks, and 2 wooden bowls. He made candlesticks for his family for Christmas and for our friends, and made the bowl in the second photo for our friends birthday. I am hoping he can made a some things for next Christmas and for other birthday presents. He has made a bell, and some other Christmas tree decorations but I couldn't get the photos to come out decent.





























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Very talented to make such wonderful pieces from a block of wood.

    ReplyDelete