Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rose Garden Restaurant



Dustin and his friend Rob took me to their favorite Mexican restaurant called The Rose Garden in Antony, NM. We had wonderful food. I had tacos, with Spanish rice, refried pinto beans and guacamole. Guacamole is made from avocados chopped up with salsa-type ingredients added to it. Of course there was the traditional bowl of tortilla chips and salsa that comes with all meals in all Mexican restaurants. But the salsa here was a green salsa and I prefer red and it was way to hot for me to eat. Dustin likes it so well he always gets an extra container of the salsa to take home.
Dustin had a bowl of menudo which is a soup made with chilli peppers, pieces of tortillas and tripe (tripe is the stomach of the cow, and no, I do not eat this) and Rob had a plate of enchiladas.
















No comments:

Post a Comment