Sunday, November 27, 2011

Budweiser Clydedale Horses

A day or so before I let for Las Cruces I saw on Facebook where a friend of a friend had seen the big red trucks with the Budweiser Clydesdales going down the freeway in Oklahoma so I checked their website to see where they were going and a mircle. They were to be in Las Cruces at the same time I was with a stop in El Paso, Texas for Thanksgiving parade. Dustin and I got in a quick trip to a mall where the horses would be on display for a few hours one afternoon for the public to see and photograph. That is me in the hat and pink shirt. It was very crowed but I expected that. you could get up near the horses for photos. Had to say back 5 feet and lots didn't seem to know how far 5 feet was. Then they would drive the horses in a big circle around the parking lot and the trucks, then stop for more photos.





I love this one. One driver looks bored, maybe napping, as does the dog and the other driver is yawning.







































































































From the back of the wagon.






















Big feet.






















No comments:

Post a Comment