Monday, May 22, 2006

Proud

I am so proud of myself. I tore my bedroom/office apart this past weekend. And through out and cleaned and through out and cleaned. I hadn't done this for 3 years - the cleaning part in all those nooks and crannys that are impossible to reach unless you actually move that big heavy dresser, chest of drawers, computer desk, bookcase, bed, or what ever. I had not gone through a considerable number of paper work for - well for a very, very long time. I filled a large trash bag with copies of stories that I have added to my computer files, and others that will never be finished. I used to do everything I wrote in a notebook first and then onto the computer, and I would keep the trashy notebook that no one could read, including me, with the thought that some day my computer would crash and the floppy disk would flop. Thank goodness for CDs and the little flash things that can be clipped to a key ring. And for internet sites where you can store photos and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment