Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How Many Horses?

There was a comment left asking how many horses do I have. It depends on how you look at it. Officially I have 2 - Stardust, my mustang, appolossa pony, and BlackJack, my Morgan gelding.
Then my husband and I both own our bay Quarter Horse mare, Bonita. Also, I have my friends paint Quarter Horse gelding, Sundance. Said owner is in another state and only comes to see him once in every few months.
Now my son has 5 horses and I fell that they are mine, too. He has a dark palomino Quarter Horse stallion, Gold-dust, and a small, sorrel, mini-sheltland mare cross named Blossom, and a beautiful black and white pinto mare named Emme that is half Arabian and half Saddlebred, and we have her son Arte whose sire was a purebred Arabian. If you want to see Arte, Goldie and Emme you can go to Dustin's web site www.goldstud.net

No comments:

Post a Comment