Saturday, January 14, 2006

Reincarnation

Have you ever considered that you might be the reincarnation of someone from the past? I think at some point we have all thought about it. There are some people who say they can remember all about their previous life, and some that only remember bits and peaces of it. I recently read a book on it and tried some of the hints it gave about leaning who you were in the past. It said to try things like mediation, yoga, night dreams and even daydreams where you concentration on a blank screen and let come what will come. I was skeptical but tried it anyway. I was sure that if I had had a past life it was as someone who was involved in the wild west somehow. Surprisingly my first glance into the past was when I woke up having a dream about Benjamin Franklin. I don't think I have though much about old Ben Franklin since learning about him in grade school. As much as I love history, Ben wasn't one of my favorite people in history. No I wasn't Ben himself. The old man, and in my dream he was pushing a few years, was standing by an old, oak desk that sat in front of a large fireplace in a room full of books. I entered the room, (in that life I was a man, ) and said something to Ben. I got the impression that he was my employer, and I was a sort of servant. It seems like I told him that his carriage was ready for him to go somewhere, whenever he was ready.
Then the dream was over.
extremely Weird!
I wonder if I will have any other dreams or impressions of having lived in the past - or maybe the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment