Friday, January 06, 2006

Arte

I am doing my best to get my son's web site out. Dustin now has a 2 year old stallion, Darkan's Mystic Art that is avalible for stud service. You can see his web site at
www.goldstud.net
There are some really nice photos of Mystic Art, and his parents, as well as information on how to contact his owner if you are interested in breeding your mare to him. Arte is three quarters Arabian and one quarter Saddlebred. That means that you could get a nice National Show Horse from him by breeding a Saddlebred mare, an Arabian mare or any cross of the two breeds to him. Arte, also, is a really nice black and white pinto, and all of his foals should be either black and white pintos or solid black like his sire, Black Lord Darkan.
Take a look. I think you will be as impressed as I am. Of course that could be because I am his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment