Sunday, January 01, 2006

And speaking of tools. I haven't been writing on my blog as much because I have been busy experimenting with, and figuring out how to use my new cell phone, and my new printer. My old printer and cell phone had died in the last month or so. My dear, sweet hubby got me one of those combo machines - printer -coppier- fax - scanner. So far it works like a dream. Much better than any printer I have had before. It is a HP Officejet. If you need a new one - check it out.
Since my cell phone died, I went and got new ones for myself and dear, sweet hubby. I did not want one that did all the fancy stuff. Just a plain phone. Another words no camera in it. I have a very good digital camera. Needing to get it in my hands to check it out before I bought it, I went to a store and decided the one on the internet that I almost ordered - I did not like at all. The store was running a special on a new model Nokia (with camera ) at the same price. So I got it. One special feature that I do really like is the large screens so that me, with my poor eyesight, can see a lot better than the phone I was considering.
So if you don't see new entries on my blog it might be do to playing with my new toys - ummmmm - tools - ummmm - machines.
Oh - what ever you want to call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment