Monday, January 16, 2006

No Sleep

I spent the three nights unable to sleep. It's bad enough when you don't get enough sleep because you have to work, take care of kids, critters or what ever. But just because you can sleep, especially when you usually do sleep. I even learned how to sleep standing up when I was in the military. After three nights and days to say I was a big of a grouch, crabby, and not feeling up to par was an understatement. The only thing I could really think that might have been keeping me from sleeping was the fact that it was a full moon. So what - my friends said. It didn't bother them. Well it did bother me. And full moons bother lots and lots of people. Anything that can affect the tides the way the moon does, can affect the way a person or animal feels.
I did get some sleep last night. I think if i hadn't I would have simply passed out and got it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment