Thursday, October 09, 2008

Freedom & Privacy

I have decided that I will vote for any politician that doesn't call me on my phone or knock on my door. I have solved the door knocking problem by having fenced my property, then having a 300 yard driveway with a locked gate and a "Beware of Dog" sign. The phone call are beginning to get to me. The best way to stop them seems to be by still having dial-up Internet connections. As long as I am on the Internet - no calls. But I can't be on 24 hours a day, and it seems that politicians and their helpers are calling day and night. If not in person then with the aide of recordings.
So - I repeat - I am voting for anyone that does not call and that will try to stop political surveys. The surveys are as bad as the politicians. And I know they won't stop even after the election.
Besides - it's none of anyone else's business who I plan to vote for and how I feel about any person running for office.
It was my understanding that the United States was a country all about "freedom". I don't feel that we have any freedom any more or any privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment