Thursday, June 05, 2008

On TV

So now my family tells me I am a movie star which is the farthest thing that I have ever wanted. After the newspaper did their article on me and my horses, one of the Albuquerque TV stations called and wanted to do a short piece on my problems with zoning. I had to say yes. Besides the more publicity the problem gets the more chance of it being corrected. They only gave me about 15 minutes warning that they were coming and I was tired and dirty as I had been caring for horses. They said it didn't matter and I guess it didn't. It aired on the 5 pm news show and was only about 2 minutes long. They had cut a lot of it out. Of course there were more important things to show - like all the politicians, as the next day was the New Mexico primary.
But maybe it will help. Anyway I am tired of being in the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment