Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Housework?

Is there any one that really likes housework. I know people who insist on a spotless house. Good thing me and my family don't much care. The dust must be an inch thick around here. I keep trying to dust but keep finding more important things to do. Like playing on this here computer. Or listening to music or watching the TV or playing with the dogs, or cats, or horses. Or maybe I'll just do some gardening. Or try to in this here 100 degree weather. Or maybe I'll just take a nap until it cools off a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the nap and playing on the computer... Wake me up if you stop by and we can have some iced tea. Do you like yours sweet or unsweet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the nap, too! I HATE housework. I'd much rather do yardwork or HORSEWORK!

    ReplyDelete