Wednesday, July 20, 2005

DisneyLand Birthday

Happy Birthday To You! DisneyLand!
Yes, Disneyland is having a big birtday party this month. That most wonderfull of all theme parks is 50 years old. I wanted so much to be part of the celabration. But it was not to be. But my sister and my neice that I brag on so much and my nephew were able to be there. They said it was fantastic.
Horrors! With all that the news media has to report on there was almost no mention of this wonderful event. Or not that I say.
Again I want to say Happy Birthday to Disneyland, and Mickey Mouse. They have helped us to keep young at heart.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 24, 2005

    Happy Birthday Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 27, 2005

    Gosh, I remember when it was their 25th anniversary! Time flies when you're not watching it!

    ReplyDelete