Monday, July 30, 2012

Bookworm Game

I don't play hardly any of the games that are available on the Internet. But I have become hooked on a simple one called Bookworm. It is sort of a scrabble game as you make words out of letters for points. The best part of it is you can play by yourself. You can play for free if you are willing to wait for a video ad every 10 minutes or so. That is fine with me as it gives me time to check emails or get a drink or what ever. You can also buy it for a small amount. Here are links to it.
http://zone.msn.com/en/bookworm/default.htm   from here you can try the game in all it's variations. Start by clicking on the number 1. It's great for those times you are having to wait some where for a few minutes or feel the need to do something else while watching TV or waiting to get to the person you need to speak to while on the phone. Or in the middle of the night when you can't sleep like I was last night. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I've played Bookworm and it's a fun way to spend some time and use your brain. What I like best though is the jigsaw and usually do one a day. Have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete