Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring? or Winter?

It has been so nice the past couple of days, and has felt more like April than January. So is it spring or winter? Was in the 50's the past couple of days and only down to about 30 at night. Just enough for a skim of ice on the horse water buckets. It's perfect weather except just not quite warm enough to green things up. And, really, I don't want the trees to leaf out even though they are thinking about it, 'cause I am sure it will get cold again.
But this touch of spring has made me feel like spring cleaning so have dug into every corner and crevice trying to eradicate all of the dust, cob webs, surplus dog and cat hair, and those stray pieces of dog food that seem to find their way under all the furniture. I pulled out all the pieces of furniture in the living room and kitchen and cleaned under, over, around and through them. Took of sofa and chair covers and washed them and took down curtains and washed them.
Now I'm off to do the bedrooms.
Unless I decide to take a day off and play with the ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment