Sunday, January 11, 2009

It is my Tooth

After spending almost a month telling myself that the dentist is right, that I do have a bad case of TMJ, I have come to the realization it really is a tooth problem. On Friday evening the cap came loose on the tooth that had been hurting all this time. It is a tooth that had had a root canel done on it about 10 years ago, and then had a cap put on it. Now I can wiggle the cap with my tounge and fingers and there is a gap between the tooth and cap that the bristles of my toothbrush get in and make it really hurt. And when I say hurt I mean hurt. I have been taking heavy duty pain killers all weekend to keep it under control so I don't start screaming. Thankfully we still had some from when we needed some last time someone was in the hospital.
Needless to say I will be calling the dentist first thing tomorrow morning.
If I can handle it that long. Guess I will have to as there isn't any kind of urgent care for dental problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment