Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sane People-Or Insane

Cactus Jack Splash says that the only sane place is on their ranch. I think that the only sane And maybe cats and dogs. All I can say is the rest of the world doesn't know what they are missing. I am staying as far away from stores as I can probably for the rest of my life. I detest it when I have to go to the store to buy food or new clothes when the old ones wear out completely. I go hide in the horse pens as much as I can when the rest of the world becomes to much for me to handle. And this time of the year seems to bring out the worst in the human race.
It is hard to believe that a gang of people trying to be the first into a Walmart would trample and kill the person unlocking the door for them, and injury others.
And that other people would fight and kill over who gets to buy an item in a store.
No, I am not one of those that is a goody two shoes, got to go to church everyday, and say 'God Bless', to everyone I see. I just believe that the human race should take a good look at what they have become, and maybe opt for a little change for the better instead of believing that the only good life is to spend money as fast as possible on junk. How, or how, did people get so materialistic.
All I want for Christmas is more peace for the world, a load of hay for the horses and a load of dog and cat food as well as some for me, and all the homeless, starving animals and people in the world.

1 comment:

  1. And then two men with GUNS shot and killed each other in our local Toys 'R Us store here in town! I mean, what kind of IDIOT takes a loaded gun to a toy store?

    ReplyDelete