Sunday, November 02, 2008

PBR Finals.

I am in bull riding heaven this week. The PBR (Profisional Bull Riding) is having their finals this week. We normally get bull riding on Versis TV channel on Saturday and Sunday. This week we had it on Friday Saturday and Sunday will have a couple during the week and again next weekend. A full 8 days of bucking bulls and flying riders during 11 days. Maybe I will get my fill for a minute or so. Would dearly love to go to Las Veges, Nevada for the finals some time. But it takes more money than I can afford. So I will be content with watching it on TV. As some people say you can actually see more on tv than at the event. But you have a chance to actually meet some of the bull riders, anouncers, ect and to see the bulls.
Of course I like anything that has to do with rodeos and horses.
But many years ago I said I would never get involved in watching a sport on TV the way so many watch the football, basketball, and baseball games. But I did. And it was bull riding that won out.

1 comment: