Friday, November 28, 2008

Really Black Friday

I can not believe that people will stand in line that long and get up that early to go to stores and trample the people in front of them on the off chance that they will get to buy something that they don't just have to have. There is no way I would get up that early to go to a store to buy gifts or even stuff I can use even if it is on sale.
And why do stores do this? Why do they have to open so early? And why do they put things on sale for only a few hours? Is it really worth it to make people fight and kill to get into the store so that the business can make a couple of extra dollars?
Is this what the people of the United States have come down to?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even go out shopping yesterday. I really don't NEED anything and why battle crowds? Ugh. Nope. I went to visit my horses instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislake Black Friday. The only place we go is to hang out with the horses, the rest of the world around here is nuts and the ranch is the only sane place

    ReplyDelete