Thursday, September 14, 2006

Grimlins in my Computer

I had a feeling I would get that on twice, and the next one didn't get on. Sometimes I am sure there are little grimlins, or bad elves, faries, or demons that live in my computer and make it do things that I don't want it to do. There are certain pieces of machainery that have minds of their own. Cars are the first, but they aren't usually as bad as computers. Of course anyone that has acomputer knows that their printer has more grimlins in it than the computer does.
And even worse are sewing machines. Everyone in our family knows that sewing machines are made to quite when ever they want to. I can also list several other items that come with their own family of grimlins. - Toasters, blenders, mixers, drills, cameras, and of course telephones.

No comments:

Post a Comment