Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tooth Problems

Well, I guess it's not back to work for me.
As every one who reads my blog may know I have a cat named Murphy after the Murphy's Law saying about if anything can go wrong it will, in triplicate.
And it is so very true. After being off for a month to have surgery, and last week having another minor in-office procudure I though I would be able to get back to work. Finally. Only no. I had to find another way to stay off for a little longer. And believe me I would rather have been working. Much rather have been working.
Over the weekend I had a tooth that had been giving me a few problems decide it would become a big problem. So it was off to the dentist this morning. Doesn anyone have any idea what it costs to have a root canel done? I couldn't believe the price when it was quoited to me. Then to top it off I was told I would need a cap on the tooth to keep it from chipping any more after the root canel. Apromoxitly $3,000 for my cost after the insurance paid most of it. All for one tooth. What about to have it pulled? I asked. $30 bucks is a big difference. So the tooth came out. Now I am sitting here writing my blog since I can't do much of anything else, other than take painkillers.
( Surely there has to be more to life than this. )

No comments:

Post a Comment