Monday, August 21, 2006

Back to Work

I haven't posted to my blog in a while and I'm not sure what to write. I went back to work last week after being off for a month for surgery. The computer system at work decided that since I had been gone so long it was going to delete all my password - a total of about 6 or so that are needed to get into some of the basic files in they system. Of course there was no one there that seemed to know how to get things reset so that I could get in and reset my passwords. Another words it was a mess. Finally a different supervise than mine managed to get me into the most basic program that would allow me to take calls - remember this is a call center - and let me pull up the caller's account. As far as doing anything more - I can just hope that someone will be there this afternoon that knows more than the supervisers that were on last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment