Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Guest Collection

In the past three years that I have lived at the Tumbleweed Crossing I have had quite a few visitors, and guest. Many have spent several days here. And many of them have left me something - well - maybe it was ment as a thank you, or a little joke, or maybe it was just an accident. The other day I had two more guests for a week, and when they left I added their offerings to my Guest Collection Box.
As I think back and look at the objects in the box I decide it is quite a collection after all. Guest #1 left ragged tee shirt. Guest #2 left a box that became the collection box. Guest # 3 left a sock, #4 left a baby bottle, #5 left a large collection of plastic Easter eggs that had were well hid in verious places around my bedroom. Guest #6 left a book, #6 left underwear, #7 left a ball, #8 left toothpaste, #9 left anti-ich ointment, and #10 left a sock.
That is the ones that I remember and that will fit in the Guest Collection Box. I, also, remember a tube of sunscreen that I used. Some fencing to keep my horses in that I still use. And of course there were the dirty diapers that I through out, along with a large amount of used water bottles, and empty snack containers that were scattered through out the house instead of being left in the trash can.
Sometimes what is left makes me laugh and other times it is just disgusting.
And what do I plan to do with the Guest Collection? At this time I'm not sure. Ask me again later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment