Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Roses and Others

I like roses, especially the yellow ones. I was beginning to think they weren't going bloom. Seems like it's a bit late this year. But here they are and they are pretty. This is one of my favorite called Henry Fonda.

this is my only large red one, a Mr. Lincoln


This is a paler yellow than the first one called Gyspy sometime, I don't remember but it is very prolific

Another Henry Fonda

This is one of my red mini roses

Another red mini but darker red and very tiny roses, and it's a climber, I keep mini roses in large pots

Both of the Martha Washington geraniums I have

A clump of clover took over one of my pots but is a nice flower

Tuffee dog in front of the pot of daisies that came from some seed my sister gave me when I was in Oregon once. She said they grow all over


No comments:

Post a Comment