Monday, August 22, 2011

Posting Stats



When I started this blog several years ago I was dismayed that there didn't seem to be anyone looking at it. Now when I view the Stats I see that there are more and more people looking at it and especially at the photos I put on it.

The photo of several Bradford Pear Trees that I took near the Rio Rancho library has been the post that has received the most attention. I have no reason why it is so popular. There is at least one person each day that looks at it. I am glad but still wonder why. This was posted on April 17, 2010 just about a year and a half ago. In that year there have been 1,192 hits on it as of today. There were 17 this week and 4 today. The only reason I can think that so many people want to see it is those wanting more information about Bradford pear trees. This is an ornamental pear tree (no fruit) that has beautiful white blossoms on it in the early spring and nice yellow leaves in the fall. It is popular as a landscape tree here in New Mexico. I have 2 in my yard but neither is this big but they are getting there. If someone cares to they can leave a comment on why they looked at this photo. Comments on all my photos and post are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment