Friday, November 27, 2009

Shopping Early

I find it hard to belive that people actually get out at such un-natural hours to go shopping. There is nothing I need that I am going to get up and go shopping for at 4 or 5 am. Which would mean getting up at 2 or 3 to get to the stores for the opening. And then standing in line. And I understand that there are idiot people that will stand in line all night to be some of the first in the door. And for what? Is that one item really worth it? NO! I would rather do with out or pay a few dollars more than to go through the hassle of getting it for a few dollars less. On top of which usually there are only 2 or 3 of the special item at that special price which means that only a very few will get it at that price and the store could care less if YOU didn't get it at the sale.
And I do not like those companies that require employees to go to work at those horrid hour usually for regular pay. Been there, done that. And won't do it again. And wouldn't wish it on anyone. Mades for BAD employer/employee relations.
As you might have guessed I don't care for shopping and really don't like crowds.
Stay home today. Have fun with your family and friends or go out for the day with your horse or dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment