Sunday, November 08, 2009

Arts & Crafts Fair

Well the first A & C Fair was a complete loss. I didn't even make enough money to pay for the entrance fee. I could have done better having another yard sale.
And it wasn't just me. I didn't see or talk to anyone that had sold much. We were all very disgusted and won't go their for a fair again. It was a nice but small church but they stuck a lot of us off in little rooms away from the big room and expected us to sell to customers that couldn't find us.
On top of which it was the same day as a very large church on the main street through town was having theirs.
As my dad would have said, " What a bunch of 'hooie'. "

1 comment:

  1. oohhhh sorry to hear the fair was a flop. Don't give up though - looking at the photos you sent me the things you've made are so pretty, I'm sure it is just a case of finding the right venue. Chin up Sage! xxx

    ReplyDelete