Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spirits on the Mountain

In the past month I have taken the time to write a couple of stories for www.womenswritersblock.com Or should I say rewrite and update stories that I have had sitting in limbo in my computer. I was amazed at how many misspelled words and grammer mistakes there were.
You will find my story Spirts on the Mountains on the above mentioned site under my penname of Stardust. Go to the site, click on authors, click on Stardust and you will get a list of my stories.

Spirts on the Mountain is a story about a day I spent on Mt. Taylor last fall. I got caught in a thunderstorm and afterward I saw sprits in the mist and fog. They looked to be the spirts of some of my heroes - my grandparents, friends, and several of the actors and actress that played on all of those wonderful Western TV shows, as well as some of the true heroes of the west like Daniel Boone.
Take a peak at it and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment