Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Political Comercials Harassment

I think I'll quite watching TV on our local channels until after the election. I get so tired of seeing the same commercials over and over and over. And all those commercials do is tell what the other politication has done that is worng. They never seem to say what they will do to correct the problems. At least they aren't on the Direct TV channels. I don't watch a lot of TV but I do like to watch a few things when I sit down to rest. But having to see and listen to those political commercials is really getting to me.
And it isn't only the TV. Their bad in the newspapers, and then there is the mailings. But worst of all are the phone calls from people with India accents wanting to do a survey on my political thoughts. No one needs to know how I feel about the candidates or how I plan to vote. If my ballet is to be secret why should people from another country call to ask how I will vote? It is none of their business or anyone elses. And those calls can't be stopped as they do not fall under the "do not call" listing rules as they arn't asking you to buy anything. And when you ask to be put on a 'do not call' list they hang up on you. If a politicial really wants my vote he or she might find a way to stop this politial telephone harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment