Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tuffee


Tuffee is our Border Collie. She is a rescue dog and is now 3 years old. She loves to herd the horses, and Codee our German Shepherd and the cats. Today I took her in to get her yearly vacaniations and a micro chip. I keep hearing so much about them I decided to do it. It seems like such a good idea. Tuffee seems to be having a little reaction to either the chip or her shots. Not quite up to her usuall self this afternoon. Normally she is up and running full blast at the least hint that I might be going outside to do something with the horses or what ever else I have in mind. I have taught her to be a house dog, but she prefers to be outside where she can keep an eye on the horses, and all that is going on around her.

1 comment:

  1. Tuffy is a cutie. I have a smooth coat bordie collie we call Spot. He is just 3 yrs old this spring and has turned out to be the most loving baby ever.

    ReplyDelete