Monday, June 19, 2006

Hot, Hot, and more Hot

It has really been hot here. I am so tired of 100 degree weather already. Would much rather it was cold. Although I do prefer to have the leaves on the trees and the flowers blooming, but now is to hot for flowers to bloom and I water frequently to keep trees from dying. I gave the horses Nita and Sundance a bath yesterday. They just stood there enjoying it. Need to do Star and Jack when I get a chance. Also need a barn full of hay as getting very low. And all the growers I know arn't getting much this year and it is sold as soon as they get it baled.
We have had way to many brush fires and forest fires in the past couple of weeks. I really need to get an evacuation plan together - just in case. With 4 horses, 3 dogs, and 4 cats, I am really not sure what I would do if there was suddenly a brush fire coming at us. Especially since I don't have tires that will stay aired up on the horse trailer.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! its hot in Okla too, I guess summer is here...

    ReplyDelete