Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bull Riding

I wanted to go to the Ty Murry Invatational Bull Riding Event that was in Albuquerque this weekend, but couldn't find anyone to go with me. And I do hate to go to things by myself. Why am I the only one that likes to do the things I like. Anyway, I was able to watch it on TV as I do every weekend. It wasn't as good as some I've seen, but then all bull riding events and rodios are better than all those boring ball games. If you don't know about the bull riding (or even if you do and want to know more) go to www.pbrnow.com to find out all about professional bull riding. Go to an event in your area, or better yet start watching it every Saturday and Sunday evening on OLN TV (outdoor life network). Channel 379 on Direct TV. You won't be disappointed. As they say "It's the roughest sport on dirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment