Monday, February 27, 2006

May I appoligize to all my readers. There is just to much going on in my life right now. I will try to catch up on blog. I have had some medical problems. It's hell when the body starts going but the mind still thinks you are only about - well a lot younger than this wore out body.
Anyway it is way way to warm here at the Tumbleweed Crossing. Supposed to get up to 70 degrees here today, and it feels like it. And it's only the 27th of Feburary. What is it going to be like this summer? I don't mind the warmth, and the wind did seem to stop blowing for a bit. But the fact of no rain or snow this winter is scarey. Very Scarey. There have already been several small bruch fires around the state.
May I ask that everyone pray, or do a rain dance for the areas of the US that need moisture and for those that don't I will wish that the rain comes our way, and you get a chance to dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment