Friday, September 02, 2005

Again

Again I have been either to busy or to tired to think about writing. My son, Dustin, called last night to tell me he was coming up from Los Cruces, NM this evening to pick up a horse for his boss and take it back tomarrow. One of those big, fancy, paint saddlebred stallions that his boss has. Well I guess seeing Dustin for a few minutes is better than not at all. That is how our life seems to go anymore. Thank goodness for cell phones and email.
Sometimes I wonder how we used to be able to do things without these modern conviences. And to think that by the time my son has children and they are grown cell phones, computers, and such will be outdated.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 29, 2006

    very amusing although msybe it shouldnt be online. my mother almost had heartfailure whilst reading it.please cease from posting any more.
    i do hope ur four legged friend is better.
    forever yours nicholas paul,
    hairdresser to the stars.
    ps all i wanted to know is why my black fish turned gold.

    ReplyDelete