Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ankle Brace

 If previous posts I mentioned that I had a tendon in my left ankle that didn't want to support me any more and I would have to wear a brace from now on. It finally came and this is it. Not sure it was really worth all the money I and my insurance company had to pay for it. I had a choice of colors. Plan plastic white or one with stars, or butterflies or spots or lots of other things. Since blue is my favorite color and I knew I would be wearing it every day I chose the blue swiral. In the second photo Twinkle is checking it out after I put it in my shoe.

this is how it looks on my ankle. I just hope it is worth it and the hassle of wearing it. It is hard to get on and off. But my ankle doesn't hurt as much with it on, so guess I'll have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment