Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lost Family

Recently I joined Facebook - just for the heck of it. But maybe I can find some of my friends and relitives by being on it. My sisters and I keep up with each other mostly using the internet now but there are some of our families that don't use the internet. Hopefully some of our relitives that we don't know much about are on Facebook or serfing the net and will see and respond to this.
I am looking for my dad's family, the Barnett family, most of whom live in or near Cortez, CO. My mom's maiden name was Green and they came from Colorado City, TX back in the mid 1940's. From there they moved to Silver City, NM and then to Albuquerque, NM. My mom's mother's maiden name was Coe.

Also, we would like to find some of my husbands relitives - the Borror family, most of whom are in or near Winchester or Staunton, VA - or the Ratcliff family, most of whom are in or near Petersburg, WV.

I think it would be fun to find relitives or friends of our familes that we don't know and be able to keep in touch with each other on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment