Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Vile Sents

I haven't been feeling to well lately. Some idiot wore way to much perfume to the place where I work on last Friday and Saturday. It caused me to get a migrane headache, as well as an upset stomach, and a mild asthma attach. Thankgoodness it was mild. But I thought my shift would never be over so I could get away from the stinch of perfume.
Why o why can't some people learn that they don't need to cover up what ever vile odor they think they might have by using an even viler smelling odor. There are many many people in this world that are alergic to perfumes, cologns, and other expensive sents that some people think make them smell better. And then there are those that over do it by holding their perfume bottles up into the air and trying to make the whole world smell that that awful sent. Please think before you spray. You might be causing someone else to suffer, you might even be causing someone elses death by over doing what you think is a great odor.
One question - how would you like it if I didn't take a shower before going to work and came with the odor of horse manure all over my shoes and clothes. I don't mind that odor as long as it isn't excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment