Sunday, July 30, 2006

comments

I got an email requesting that I not post to my blog anymore, as it almost gave his mother heart failure. Sorry, Who Ever You Are, I will continue to post any thing I want that is not not offensive to blogspot.com .
To those who are concerned - Kasie Cat is doing much better. Up and moving all over the house getting herself in everyones way, which is fine, as it means she is better. She is still on medicine, when we can get it down her. And I am keeping a eye out for any stray coyotes. Although I can't do much about them other than turn the dogs out to bark at them, and add some of my loud yells to their barks. Which at least seems to send the little wild dogs off in the other direction.

Any way at least the person left a comment on my email which is more than most of my readers have been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment