Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cold Weather

I've had enough of this cold weather. This morning when I went out to feed at 8 am it was still only 20 degrees. AGAIN. It has been at about 20 or so for the past few weeks. That isn't normal for here. Usually it is freezing at night. But just barely. Maybe at the 30 degree mark. These 20's are usually normal for maybe a few weeks in Feburary or March but not December and it is driving me nuts. I am cold and can't get warm. Neither can the water the horses need to drink. And I can't keep the idiot birds from sitting on the edges of the horse buckets and pooping in them. Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of these yucky black birds? Don't know if there a type of small crow, or a cowbird or what. Don't think their starlings. But I don't like them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for popping over and leaving a lovely comment on my blog, glad you did. Love the photos and will take some time over the next few days to read through you blog, great looking blog, and you seem to have the same love of horses I see, unfortunatly I do not own one,spare time is not on the agenda much in my house, but maybe one day!!will pop back , thanks again and nice to meet you, Kath Scotland.

    ReplyDelete