Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cars

I see all those horrible photos on the news channel that are taken of the car wrecks, and I am thankfull that so far I have never been in a bad one. Then I watch the car races on TV. They have wrecks just has bad and very seldom does a driver get injured, let alone killed. If the race cars can be made that safe why can't the average cars we are expected to drive be made safer? I know a lot of it has to do with the seat and harness and what the driver wears, but I would think that just the addition of a good roll bar would save many lives.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2007

    I'm sure you're right about the roll bar and the harness, however it's unlikely you can convince people to add that to their vehicles when most still won't even wear a seatbelt. ; P

    At least that's my rant on the issue.

    ReplyDelete